This is the FDA Player’s Pledge.
- greet and say goodbye to teammates, coaches & parents.
- are fair to teammates, opponents, coaches, officials & fans.
- celebrate our victories and learn from our defeats.
- always do our best at practice and in matches.
- follow our coaches instructions.
- place family, health and school above soccer.
- place the teams objectives above our personal desires.
- live and love soccer.
- are motivated to learn: I want to get better.
- are self-confident: I trust myself to use my abilities.
- are fair: I do unto others.
- are team players: I’m nothing without my teammates.
- are loyal: I play for FDA.
- are open to criticism: I know my coach wants to help me.
- are creative: I have my own ideas and I share them.